Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Secret

IP

IP

No words are necessary. The final proof, the decisive step. Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    IP

ivca,

I love it! The only thing I would suggest is a "replay" button at the end.

How much of your color was done in xara and how much in flash?

Mickie
    IP

LOL! What fun, not to mention the good work.

Allison
    IP

Loved the Flash animation. It's wonderful to see what Xara and Flash can create together. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Joan
    IP

Thanks Mickie and others ...

Mickie said -<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> How much of your color was done in xara and how much in flash? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All of it ... maybe a fill adjustment here and there, but basic linear and radial (as well as ellpitical) all transport fine. The color tones as well. Keep in mind, the drawings aren't real sophisticated to begin with.
    Another thing: If you try to export many objects that are close together all at once in one shot ... some objects may lose their fill. In that case, if you can, nudge some objects away from each other and try again... that what I did ... then re-assembled them inside flash.

Replay button --- right click and choose rewind.

Take care, Wayne
    IP

Winters where it\'s cold, summers where it\'s hot

Dennis Cox

<a href=http://www.djart.com>DJArt & Design</a>
    <a href=http://www.djart.com>DJArt & Design</a>
    IP

ivca,

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Replay button --- right click and choose rewind. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know this because I work with flash, but I always put a small replay button for those who don't. I think in general most people (although probably not the people here...so maybe it would be superfulous [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img])don't even think to right click for options.

I've been avoiding adding color in xara, but I'll start experimenting now.

thanks,

Mickie
    IP

Mickie,

I was hoping you wouldn't say that [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] 'cause believe it or not, I deleted the master by mistake. I sure as hell wanted to put a replay button on it originally and a quick preloader too (I think it loads fast enuff, though)... but when it came time to do it, I couldn't find the damn thing. The last version doesn't look very much like the one up there, so i said screw it. I rarely lose files or delete any by mistake. But it happened this time.

One more thing before I go,

I put this thing up for kicks more than anything else. I certainly didn't put it up to demonstrate any graphics skills I have. I'm an occasional Xara user, I piddle around with it. I certainly don't think I possess as much talent as many of you people. Hey, I just wanna hang out and have fun once in awhile...
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Take care, wayne
    IP