Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Mobile Website Menu not Working on iPhone Only

Ahhh, well, if the republished site is working correctly then I guess there's nothing else I need to do. (Previously, even after clearing my browser cache, the site was working fine for me - desktop and Android phone... so I wasn't able to see any issues. I'm glad it is working now.) I will have my client check for themselves for their satisfaction. Thank you so much for taking the time to help. I really appreciate it! Thank you, Acorn.

Default Re: Mobile Website Menu not Working on iPhone Only

Quote Originally Posted by sorengen View Post
    Ahhh, well, if the republished site is working correctly then I guess there's nothing else I need to do. (Previously, even after clearing my browser cache, the site was working fine for me - desktop and Android phone... so I wasn't able to see any issues. I'm glad it is working now.) I will have my client check for themselves for their satisfaction. Thank you so much for taking the time to help. I really appreciate it! Thank you, Acorn.
    The thanks surely must be @Egg as he advised purging your server.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat