Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Hover activates color field in the back

how is it done?
    Hi Gary, it's done exactly the same as the my-swapsies.xar the mouse-off layer has a place holder that loads two bitmaps. The code just swaps one bitmap for the other when moused-over/off.

VIDEO

I'll attach the xar file for the ocean and hazard effects. They are virtually the same but the hazard one uses an animated svg instaed of a video.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Hover activates color field in the back

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi Gary, it's done exactly the same as the my-swapsies.xar the mouse-off layer has a place holder that loads two bitmaps. The code just swaps one bitmap for the other when moused-over/off.

VIDEO

I'll attach the xar file for the ocean and hazard effects. They are virtually the same but the hazard one uses an animated svg instead of a video.
    Thanks Egg, the video explanation made it clear - great effect with the video showing through the shape
    Gary
    www.initiostar.co.uk

Xara Designer Pro+ and Xara Designer Pro X 19.0.1.65946 DL x64 Feb 7 2023