Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Starting all over again

For the first time in years I am going to re-build my web site. Working with Designer Pro-X. It is like I have never worked with the program again.

My first problem? I don't know if my eye sight has changed that much - I am using my glasses - since I had used the program but the whole Xara page items are very small. Not the web site I am building but all the items at the top of the page, all the text, all the items that come up when you click on something.

I have done a search and can nothing to address the problem.

Is there a way make all these item larger?

Tks - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

Default Re: Starting all over again

Is there a way make all these item larger?
    Not that I am aware of. Acorn may have a suggestion.

I find as I get older (81 now) if I have not done something in a while it takes me a while to get up to speed. My wife writes a book every few years and I produce the book contents. And during the first few days of a new book it seems like I have to work to remember how I did the last one. I've done about a dozen books now, not all my wife's, and it's always a new experience.

jeb, try the MS Magnifier (Win + '+' to open, Win + Esc to close).
    In Settings, you can using Docking for a small window, 200% for zoom and Invert Colours.

I don't know what your Windows Display setting are but right-click on the Desktop for that and possibly change them to 125%.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Tks Acorn - will give it a try. And Gary, I will be 83 in a few days and know just what you are saying. Getting back into Xara it is like I have never used it before.
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com