Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: this is what you do with Lorem Ipsum - make a sandwich out of it

Ut, officia ex pariatur, dolor, occaecat nostrud, non aliquip occaecat nulla commodo sunt fugiat laboris. Veniam magna aute in, tempor nostrud, ut sed dolore magna ullamco amet, do excepteur. In, voluptate laboris id in ut consequat, ad incididunt et fugiat id eu. Esse occaecat enim ut elit deserunt nisi. Dolor in ullamco duis dolor, sed ex dolor labore culpa dolore ea tempor officia voluptate deserunt enim, elit cupidatat?

Laboris sed, velit ipsum eu. Ut labore commodo aute velit culpa officia proident dolor do nostrud, ut ullamco nisi veniam dolore id nisi! Est, ipsum elit fugiat sed dolore nostrud ipsum excepteur, ut adipisicing ad, dolor exercitation non voluptate. Cillum ut officia culpa. Aliqua, irure deserunt veniam minim reprehenderit dolore incididunt deserunt

1. adipisicing ad sit nisi dolor ullamco
    2. in in. Nisi cupidatat exercitation ea ullamco minim velit
    3. excepteur exercitation anim do minim.
    4. Enim sit sunt laboris proident aliquip amet dolor

dolore commodo. Officia nisi aliquip proident dolor velit sed ex duis elit lorem.
    Ad dolor aliqua ut veniam in, irure consectetur amet id. Anim mollit eiusmod reprehenderit deserunt do ea ex elit proident ipsum sed deserunt sed et.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    I'm just talking about common decency, Acorn, not legal stuff or whatever.

Matt wants to post funny stuff but this whole Xara-Magix thing needs addressing and we need to be informed. Don't you agree?
    it's to do with company policy; that is neither decent nor undecent, it is commercial

if xara are prepared to accept the likes of me moving to affinity over time, that is their right, we do not owe each other anything that is outside of the EULA; I am not so important to them as their corporate accounts, no single user is

btw - love the affinity flood fill, it even fills bounded areas which do not need to be closed shapes, it is what I and others asked xara for 12 years ago; more work ported over, not much left now
    Last edited by handrawn; 26 May 2023 at 09:18 AM.
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

@Gary

magna verba
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    it's to do with company policy; that is neither decent nor undecent, it is commercial
    Company policy? Do you have a link, handrawn?

Anyway, there's always something that Matt is able/allowed to communicate. That's the decency part.

I should add that Matt, as the CEO, actually writes company policy! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    btw - love the affinity flood fill, it even fills bounded areas which do not need to be closed shapes, it is what I and others asked xara for 12 years ago; more work ported over, not much left now
    Agreed. I also love the Shape Builder Tool, introduced in version 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Company policy? Do you have a link, handrawn?
    cast back your mind - when did xara ever tell us about their furure plans for anything ? maybe an odd tidbit no more

Anyway, there's always something that Matt is able/allowed to communicate. That's the decency part.
    sorry boy, maybe your definition of decency differs from mine; I see nothing wrong with not answering a question you don't have to, we all do it every now and then; unhelpful it may be, undecent it is not

I should add that Matt, as the CEO, actually writes company policy! ;-)
    you have a link for this?

CEO may be responsible for [major] corporate decisions but not all of them; anyway surely even if so they would be even less likely to break their own rule you might think
    Nothing lasts forever...

I'm not going down that old rabbit hole, handrawn.

which is rather like saying: 'may I ask you a question?' is it not; you already have

you don't have to do anything, any more than anyone else does, no matter who they are... beyond which, I have nothing to add either
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Ut, officia ex pariatur, dolor, occaecat nostrud, non aliquip occaecat nulla commodo sunt fugiat laboris.
    I totally agree and what's more I would even go as far to say, dolor eu dignissim mollis fusce ac est vitae purus varius tristique!!! (yes, three exclamation marks!).

Seriously though, Xara's (and Magix's) lack of communication will ultimately just lead to further discontentment and resentful feelings.

Btw and imho, I've always thought it a rather smart move to call Xara's forum 'TalkGraphics'. I recon it must help defer some negative flak. Most of what get's discussed around here probably never actually reaches Xara's new or potential user base because they initially won't be looking for a graphics discussion forum. The only clue is the small print in the footer. I obviously realise Tg is linked from within the apps and probably elsewhere, but still...
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Jonopen View Post
    dolor eu dignissim mollis fusce ac est vitae purus varius tristique!!!
    or, if you remember another thread, cricket

it should really be called TalkWebsites these days....
    Nothing lasts forever...