Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Stop and POST!

THANKS John!

Oooo, Dmitry, I think this is all about Xara and like John I'm really excited about the new version of LSVG too!!

Good stuff there Joel. I hate going to the dentist!! "I think I want to be a dentist" "A Dentist??" "Your a toy maker, now get back to work!"

Richard

http://www.ramwolffsworld.com/RAMWolffsWorld
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by knightedduke:
    Ed,
    Thanks very much. Here's a little '53 Jaguar C Type. Not as famous as the '55 D Type, but haven't found a good picture of a D Type, and no one in my neighborhood owns one. Go figure...
    Ron<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If there is one make of car that I find downright sexy it's the entire Jaguar line.

This is really beautiful Ron! WOW!

Richard

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMWolff:
    THANKS John!

"I think I want to be a dentist" "A Dentist??" "Your a toy maker, now get back to work!"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"You are most welcome Richard."

"You...

You... Keep those pliars away from me...

Bumbles bonce!

John/DOT
    John/DOT

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnR:

You... Keep those pliars away from me...

Bumbles bonce!

http://www.draginet.com/dragon.gif
    _John/DOT_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well crap, you made me laugh out loud again John!!

You really gotta stop doing that, it's usually when I have my mouth full of food, makes for a messy keyboard!!

Richard

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Richard,
    Cool illustration Can't wait to see it finished.

Dimitry,
    Keep those changes and programs coming ... you are making us all SOOOOOOOOO much better

Joel,
    I think those designs are right on target. I can see one of those cards arriving in the mailbox Nice Job!

JohnR,
    You missed your calling in life ... I can see it now ... YOU standing on the stage at the COMEDY CLUB with a microphone saying "You might be an ARTIST if ........."

-Ed.

OK, ENOUGH, milk coming out of my nose and dripping on to the keyboard is just not pretty!!

Thanks for the compliment Ed!

Richard

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Progress report. I took a composite of a model from a book called Visualizing Muscles by John Cody, M.D., (I think it's still available) and created a model that I could use. The magic of XaraX with the freehand tool and some transparency and this boy was doing a pose that wasn't in the book!! I placed him on the same layer as the guides and locked the layer so it was like having a blueprint to work from. Took the MANY parts that I created from memory and placed them over his body and redid a few areas here and there. I'll be using the shape of his face and the eye, nose and lips but am planning on having him more like a space scene reflected from within his skin, so only light and fractal plazmas will show detail in the end.

I'm planning on reworking the cape quite a bit but the main mantel (except for the center medallion) will remain mostly the same to give him majesty and a powerful look.

He's slowly becoming sorta, kinda a character similar to Marvel Comics "Eternity" (who frequently appeared in Doctor Strange and Silver Surfer comic books) but with more definition and much cuter!!

As you can see I have moved the pecs, rib cage and abdominals to the side for you too look over as well.

Anyway, it's not often that members will show you the very depths of the process, so I thought I would show you a snap shot of the work area (most of it).

Enjoy!

Richard

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ProgressionModelTraceS.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	13143  
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMWolff:

Well crap, you made me laugh out loud again John!!

You really gotta stop doing that, it's usually when I have my mouth full of food, makes for a messy keyboard!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So was that a before e...

or I before cheeseburger...

Noooo...

It was I before flies...

Cheeseburger, cheesburger, Flies...

John/DOT
    John/DOT

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OklaEd:

JohnR,
    You missed your calling in life ... I can see it now ... YOU standing on the stage at the COMEDY CLUB with a microphone saying "You might be an ARTIST if ........."

-Ed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Ed,

I tried... The best I could do was to be a professional comodian...

I had some really _hitty jokes...

Maybe it was the paper I used....

John/DOT
    John/DOT

OK, ENOUGH, milk coming out of my nose and dripping on to the keyboard is just not pretty!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least you where not eating crackers...

I know... I know...

Another crummy joke...

John/DOT
    John/DOT