Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop and POST!

I've been working on stationery backgrounds using cars. These would be used in Outlook or Outlook Express. This one shows the Phantom. In the stationery the car appears only at the top of the stationery and it has a version of "Phantom of the Opera" playing in the background.
    Ron
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OklaEd:
    OK Xarians ... time to STOP what you are doing and POST whatever it is you are working on right now. It doesn't need to be finished ... the idea is to show the variety of different projects that XaraX is used for every day. It may be a birthday card ... or a billboard ad. Whatever it is ... POST IT!

Here's mine.

-Ed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phantom.gif 
Views:	387 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	7311  
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Hi Ron ...

Your cars are a constant source of amazement for me ... and this stationary is a great way to show them off.

-Ed.

i already made a full post out of this one in the gallery... but this is what I'm working on at this very moment. Xara was used to create all of the bridge then exported to PS7 for painting! Enjoy

Steve Newport

-GFX Gallery (Photoshop AND XaraX)-

-My Gallery-

-Featured Artist 2002/2003-

Name:	3smaller.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	193.7 KB 
ID:	19708  
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Help ... I'm falllling

That's an eerie pic Steve. Reminds me of a nightmare I once had. Can't wait to see the finished product.

-Ed.

that is awsome, Steve!
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Newport:
    i already made a full post out of this one in the gallery... but this is what I'm working on at this very moment. Xara was used to create all of the bridge then exported to PS7 for painting! Enjoy

_Steve Newport_

-http://stevenewport.gfxartist.com/-

-http://graphics.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album76&op=modload&name= Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php-

-http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/sn/index.htm/http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/sn2/index.htm-<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hey Ron,

Would you by chance have a studebaker hawk anywhere in your collection? My father in law loves em...

John/DOT
    John/DOT

Thank you all for participating in the STOP and POST! I wasn't sure what reaction I would get when I suggested it ... but true to form you all gave a little of yourselves to make us all better as a whole

I'm going to ask that the thread die now, as it is getting a bit large ... but I retain the right to call for a STOP and POST again in the future to see the wonderful ways in which your creativity comes to life.

Thank you all again.

-Ed.

I'm in the midst of a flurry of activity with Dmitry's fractal generator. Here is the latest product of my play with fractals in Xara.

Glen

[This message was edited by GroWeb on February 24, 2004 at 22:19.]
    There are two kinds of people in the world: those who think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

Here is the image I tried unsuccessfully to post above.

Name:	Fractal_Skylight.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	969  
    There are two kinds of people in the world: those who think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hi Glen,

Nice work on the fractal....

John/DOT
    John/DOT