Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Stop and POST!

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMWolff:
    Progress report.

Anyway, it's not often that members will show you the very depths of the process, so I thought I would show you a snap shot of the work area (most of it).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Richard,

Very cool, and a nice idea for use of a model. They cost a lot less than the real ones.

John/DOT
    John/DOT

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnR:

Hi Richard,

Very cool, and a nice idea for use of a model. They cost a lot less than the real ones.

http://www.draginet.com/dragon.gif
    John/DOT<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THANKS John,

Yea, and I'm kinda shy too so if I was working with a live, naked model it would take a while before I hit my stride sketching or taking photos without blushing or just being to nervous to do anything correctly!! No really, I'm a shy guy on a face to face basis unless I really feel a good conection right away, which is rare!

Richard

http://www.ramwolffsworld.com/RAMWolffsWorld
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMWolff:

Yea, and I'm kinda shy too so if I was working with a live, naked model it would take a while before I hit my stride sketching or taking photos without blushing or just being to nervous to do anything correctly!! No really, I'm a shy guy on a face to face basis unless I really feel a good conection right away, which is rare!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shall I...

or shan't I...

Oh...

I can't resist...

I have to give in to temptation...

If I had a live naked feminine model...
    I would be ready to get "connected" with no problem...

I might get a little red faced later on...

I am so...

Naughty...

John/DOT
    John/DOT

Didn't you guys take "Life Drawing" back in college? ... P L E A S E ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OklaEd:
    Didn't you guys take "Life Drawing" back in college? ... P L E A S E ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope... Clep'ed the only degree I have...

Associates Arts in Instructional Technology...

John/DOT
    John/DOT

John you are SUCH a horn dog, I swear to GAWD!!

Ed, I really am not a sexist pig, just a frustrated queer with only my computer as my surogate boy friend!! The postive sides to a relationship like this are:

1) No diseases
    2) No arguments
    3) Don't have to put out
    4) Don't have to feed it and
    5) Don't have to do extra laundry!! (that's my favorite one!! )

Now if you haven't read my web site and didn't know I was gay, now you do. I like women just fine, for friends and that's it! Nice thing about being gay though is that women always confide in me the most personal stuff and they don't even mind changing in front of me. I worked with this woman that had implants put in and she made me "cop a feel" (twice!) so I could give her my honest opinion if they looked and felt real (oh yea, she took off her top and bra too before I did the requested deed! Blech!! )

Are ya jealous John?? My friend that owns the salon I work in, who is hetero, sure was!!

Thpppppppppppppptttttttttttt!!

Nighty night!

Richard

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Richard, I think she just wanted to see if she could bring you over to our side...;0)
    How you doin'?
    This is a pretty cool thread. Too bad I don't have Xara...

Enter the PhotoimpactZone!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kelly:
    Richard, I think she just wanted to see if she could bring you over to our side...;0)
    How you doin'?
    This is a pretty cool thread. Too bad I don't have Xara...

http://www.photoimpactzone.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiya Kelly,

Doing fine, busy and doing my thang!! I miss you guys but to be honest I really have not been using PI for a while now, kinda moved up (PS-CS, got a client that works for Adobe and before that had a copy of PS7, so...... but I still miss you guys just the same! )

Maybe you should download the trial of XaraX and give it a try. There is an update in the works and should be out sometime in the near furture. Kinda neat, Charles Moir, the "head master" as I call him, has been interacting on the boards. A first I think!!

Anyway, hope we are not being too crude and strange over here but it's John's fault, it's always John's fault!!

Take care!!

Richard

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Another Update.

Here you see I have the outline image using the composite model finished and under that are about 50 shapes hand drawn vectors for the various muscle groups. Still have to redo the pecs, rib cage and abdominal's to reflect the changes. I placed them on top to show the needed areas that needed work.

I changed the mantles center piece as well as the cape and collar globes.

Also included the primitive shapes of what will be the hands, blown up so you can clearly see the shapes. They will not be identical when finished but I like semitry (did I spell that right, word check can't figure it out, not good!

Coming along nicely. Now I have a busy weekend so I'm hoping to have the time to work on it more but we shall see!

Richard

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpaceBeing2S.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	11187  
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Richard,
    Really like what you're creating here. I've always been a scifi nut. Don't think I would attempt a project like this myself. Think I'll just admire your work...
    ron
    Another Update.

Here you see I have the outline image using the composite model finished and under that are about 50 shapes hand drawn vectors for the various muscle groups. Still have to redo the pecs, rib cage and abdominal's to reflect the changes. I placed them on top to show the needed areas that needed work.

I changed the mantles center piece as well as the cape and collar globes.

Also included the primitive shapes of what will be the hands, blown up so you can clearly see the shapes. They will not be identical when finished but I like semitry (did I spell that right, word check can't figure it out, not good!

Coming along nicely. Now I have a busy weekend so I'm hoping to have the time to work on it more but we shall see!

Richard

http://www.ramwolffsworld.com//Publi..._Prowl_sig.gif

http://www.ramwolffsworld.com/RAMWol...></BLOCKQUOTE>
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer