Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Please please please...

Like every year I beg you, dear Xara, add a rounding corner tool to Designer Pro.
    I would have other request too, but this tool is a very foundamental one to have in an illustration software today.
    Marco.

Default Re: Please please please...

Yes please !!

Xara does provide a limited capability with its Contour tool:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara - Curved Join Inset Path Countouring.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	133829
    For complex, concave and convex cornered shapes, the method is to apply an Outer Contour of 4px with the Join set as Round. You then click Inset Path.
    You do the same with an Inner Contour to this new shape with a smaller Contour Width, again Round Join and Inset Path.

The end result is larger. You cannot use this approach to get different sized curves.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Unfortunately the easiest way I can find to do it is to create the shape in Affinity Designer and use the Corner Tool to create the required corners. Export as svg and import into Xara.

Very sad
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I know Acorn, but Is not the same thing. If you want differenti radius on differenti node of a shape that metod comes short.
    By the way I've used It in the pasta when needed to round every corner of a shape. ��
    Marco.