Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default graphic/fill issue

On the homepage of one of my websites I have three graphics that keep changing to the graphic kind of overaid with the default bitmap graphic. This happens off and on when I am working on other pages on the site, not even making any changes to the home page. Sometimes I forget to check before publishing, and don't notice it till then-really annoying. I'm tired of having to keep fixing them. Happens on both variants, even though they are not shared across variants. If I go to look at the fill and change it I can't. The quickest way for me to fix it is to grab the photos from the bitmap gallery, resize and reposition, ad shadowing and animation. It only happens to these three graphics on this page. Don't have it happen to any other graphics on any other pages. I've attached a jpg example and .xar of just the graphics. Thanks. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graphic bitmap fill issue.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	133653

Nancy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: graphic/fill issue

Nancy, select one and open the Transparency Tool.
    You have been adding the Default Xara graphic as a Transparency.

Just change the Transparency to None.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: graphic/fill issue

Thanks Acorn!