Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default web site templates

Long ago, I did my business website using a Xara template (dowstudio.com). I understand that this site is badly in need of revision and a change in it's focus BUT now my daughter is starting her career in Entertainment Production after an MFA from CalArts, and with tons of very successful experience behind her, and she's looking into doing a site for her. I'm presuming that one of the Xara templates might work for her, but I apparently don't have access to them anymore because I've allowed my update service to lapse. (I use Xara almost daily for lots of stuff, but haven't had the need for this service recently). Am I correct tha renewing the update service will give me access to a sufficient number of templates that it might be possible to offer her something?

Default Re: web site templates

Hi Charlie, congratulations to your daughter. Yes I believe that Xara Designer v19 has 160+ web templates and Xara Designer Pro+ has 240+ templates.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi charliecoffee,

The most current version of website templates and website-building features will be found in Pro+ and Web+. You can learn more in the Release Notes.

We are always updating the content catalog on the Plus editions, often with new templates and improvements to existing content from feedback. Last week another drop was done that will be announced soon.

What’s New:
    12 new website templates

92 new website building blocks

294 new page background styles
    21 photos
    1 shapes
    169 tiling
    2 top
    101 video

Hint.
    Open one of the new Profiles web templates (no. 18-27) and play with the "Styles/Page Background/Video".
    The 28 Fitness (gym) website template also has a cool video background (visible when you preview).

Also, we created another 10+ how-to videos for modular websites and blocks.

Do also consider https://xaratemplates.com if you are happy with your current Xara version. If you see one you fancy, click on the Demo button.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat