Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Contacting Magix

Is there a phone number to speak to Magix about my Web Designer Premium? i can't find one. I'm in the UK.

For some reason (out of the blue) my program folder linked to by a shortcut on my desktop appeared empty. I bought the full version ages ago and subscribe to the updates.

I reinstalled but think I got the link to the trial from Xara site for the latest trial. Anyway I mananged to get it registered etc but it doesn't have 'check for updates' working.

This Xara/Magix thing is confusing.

I now have 19.0.1.65946 DL x64 Feb 7 2023 with zero happening when I click the menu to 'check for updates' but I'm sure from memory the latest update was March.

I paid for the update service and it's disappointing that my current setup doesn't have that.

Thanks in advance for any pointers to help.

I've recently come out of hospital after being in there for a few months and thought initially all was working well until this happened. I could do without this hassle all was going well until this happened as I gently ease myself into getting back into work mode.
    Last edited by ukDalek; 17 April 2023 at 02:55 PM.

Default Re: Contacting Magix

Hi,

What you have is the latest update. I have the same.

When you click on "check for updates" under Help, another window should open after a few seconds indicating that there are no updates. It doesn't always come to the top so you should see it as another Xara icon in the bottom Windows tray.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

Default Re: Contacting Magix

Thanks browj2,

It's good that I have the larest version then. All over the weekend I tried the 'check for updates' and no new window.

Typically I read your message and thought I'l' give it another try and voila the new window opened up and it said 'no new updates'!

Thanks for taking time to reply.

Best wishes,
    Ian