Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HiĀ² all here on the board...
    I really have problems with Roll-Over Buttons in NOFMX. HereĀ“s what happens: IĀ“m using the NOF-RollOver-component... doesnĀ“t seem that difficult, but when IĀ“m publishing my sites (local or public) some of the buttons wonĀ“t load initially. As soon as IĀ“m executing the Mouse-Over effect the 2nd image appears and rolling off lets the first image appear... ThatĀ“s only happening with some of them. Creating a brand new button helps sometimes for the first publish before starting again making trouble.
    Hope anyone can help me with this tough one. I really donĀ“t want to create some of the buttons every time IĀ“m publishing...

greetings,

neri k

HiĀ² all here on the board...
    I really have problems with Roll-Over Buttons in NOFMX. HereĀ“s what happens: IĀ“m using the NOF-RollOver-component... doesnĀ“t seem that difficult, but when IĀ“m publishing my sites (local or public) some of the buttons wonĀ“t load initially. As soon as IĀ“m executing the Mouse-Over effect the 2nd image appears and rolling off lets the first image appear... ThatĀ“s only happening with some of them. Creating a brand new button helps sometimes for the first publish before starting again making trouble.
    Hope anyone can help me with this tough one. I really donĀ“t want to create some of the buttons every time IĀ“m publishing...

greetings,

neri k

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Welcome to the Xara Forum. I'm not familiar with "NOFMX". Is it a html editor? Does your question have anything to do with Xara X software? Do you use it to create the graphics for your roll-overs?

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Is it Net Objects Fusion?

Jess

He should be able to help you on this.

I've seen this happen on some sites, and I suspect non-standard Javascript code, or something funky in the mouseover code.

Dale

Welcome to the forums. When you export the buttons and XaraX offers you the option of viewing the buttons, do all the buttons work as expected?
    First thing that I would check is the case of the button names. I've had problemsin the past with editors or FTP programs strangely altering the image's names case.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Ā²webmaster: great e-mail notification...

2all: thnx for your replys - yes itĀ“s NetObjects Fusion. I wrote Gary a mail using the mailbutton on efuse.com. He told I should ask someone here in the XARA topics - maybe a misunderstanding ;-)
    I have to say, that I never used Xara - most of the buttons I make with Fireworks, but thatĀ“s not the point. Just tried it with Dreamweaver - the buttons seem to be alright, but I dont wanna make all the work again, due to the fact that itĀ“s not only one page. I really tried any kind of button names - seems to be another problem. NOF also doesnĀ“t allow me writing in the rolloverbuttons-html-code. Kind of hard creating a popup in JS - have to publish it and then change the code in UE32. And that for every site where the Frame with that buttons is used...

Ok - think thatĀ“s enough

greetings and a have a nice sunday,

neri k

Neri

I'm sorry. When you sent your message to me, I was not aware you were using Fusion MX.

The problem you are having is caused by a bug in the code and is very inconsistent. And NetObjects is aware of the bug and it may have been fixed in an update. (In the Service window, go to Administration and click the link "Check whether update is available).

I have been using a CoolMaps plug-in in NOF called Rollover which is what I used to create the image swaps on my home page. You can also use it to create simple rollover buttons. And it does work :-)

Sorry for the confusion over your e-mail message.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Ok - I downloaded the latest update(29k), tested it and... well, I really donĀ“t see a difference..lol

... yes coolmaps, I Know... lucky whoĀ“s got a credit card - didnĀ“t need it till now. Think that an european problem.
    IĀ“ll try it with actions, wasting again some time

But thnx anyway @ all. Keep on posting if you know something new...

neri k

Gary

I've had a look at your home page and quite frankly I think I could do with some of that, the graphic changing that is. I've found the coolmaps site and they've got quite a few components for use with NOF. Have you tried any components other than Rollover that you would recommend. I know it depends largely on what you want to do but if you could let me know of any that you consider worth looking at, it would be very much appreciated. Currently, I'm seriously considering the Rollover component and the two menu components (have you tried them at all).

Tracey