Although I'm relatively new to Xara Designer Pro, I wonder if some future release of the Xara platform could include any support for Python scripting with Xara files and Xara tools? On Windows 10, I'm using Python 3.11 installed via Choco.

Comparatively, the free/open source Inkscape platform offers built-in support for Python scripting (example, at Linux Magazine) and there's at least one contribution available for using Python with software from the Adobe software brand.

In a sense of what it could be used for, Python support for Xara Designer Pro could be helpful for instance in scripting a custom content management system using Xara templates and Xara web properties. Perhaps it might also be useful, this hypothetical feature, for scripting any tools in the layout of any single, visually complex design. In the second item, maybe there's a workaround in starting with an SVG drawing in Inkscape or some other drawing tool. In the first item,perhaps it could be possible to create any ad hoc workflows using HTML produced by Xara, albeit through a manual content editing process mainly after the HTML files would have already been produced for any single iteration of a design.

While there may be workarounds, if there was any Python support available directly in Xara applications, perhaps it might serve to simply the development process in workflows using the Xara platform.