Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default PNG mass export from 30-40 pages in Xara Pro+?

Hello all. I am always making powerpoint presentations where I insert full size graphics 1920 x 1080px as PNG in PP slides (slides).

Sometimes I have like 30-40 pages in Xara Pro+ (all pages always same size "Full HD").

Would there be a way to export them all as a mass export, i.e. 1920 x 1080px - instead of exporting each page individually. Web page export does not help.

As "test" and "preview" I always export all pages as PDF in 300 dpi which I can then "browse" in Acrobat Reader via "Ctrl. + L" as full screen - quasi like a Powerpoint full screen presentation. But this is not suitable for the final export.

Thanks for tips and solutions.

Tom

Default Re: PNG mass export from 30-40 pages in Xara Pro+?

you should be able to print the pages out in PDF format - windows has the option to select 'microsoft print to pdf'
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

ok sorry I misread - but there is the possibility to batch extract your images from the PDF in PNG format
    Nothing lasts forever...

there are several online tools for this if you don't have acrobat, eg: https://tools.pdf24.org/en/pdf-to-images that will extract you PDF pages to images jpg or png

if you don't want to do it online there is a download version but i have not tested it out

that said acorn may know a way to do it with xara, he is clever that way...
    Nothing lasts forever...

TomTom, with XPro+, I would use a Scroll transition for all the pages and include the Viewer option > PDF download.
    When you Preview, you then can download the pages as a PDF.

I have a PDF editor that allows bulk Export to separate PNGs.
    You can do this with PDF XChange Viewer for free.
    You have to pay to upgrade Acrobat reader.
    You could do the same with https://pdf2png.com.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    that said acorn may know a way to do it with xara, he is clever that way...
    If I were desperate, I would group everything on a page and set it to Export as a single PNG. Give each image a default Image Filename of TomTom.
    When you Export Website, all numbered copies of TomTom, TomTom-1 to TomTom-39 will be in index_htm_files/ folder.
    Also tick Retina to get 192dpi.

If you were desperate for 300dpi you would have to scale the page to 3000px wide.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

thanks, thought there might be a way...
    Nothing lasts forever...

Hello, thanks to all for the uesefull tips. I will also check them all out now. Beside some tests with my installed pdf software archive I then came with some googling to "PDF Shaper Free" via some forum. This tool exist also as a free version. With this it worked great via Xara's print function. You can easy set the tool up that it makes PNG from all pages and set the resolution to what ever you want. It then made perfect 40 single files. I did think there is some hidden function inside Xara what I did not know (or forgot).

pdf2png.com I did put to my "tools" bookmark, seems als very usefull. Thanks!

Tom

Interestingly, i have just added Adobe Acrobat as an MS Edge extension.

You can convert PDF to PPT and JPEG, among others.
    It faffs around with Adobe Cloud and it "suggests" you Buy Acrobat Plus.
    Ignore this and it stays free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UQ10_CTYB8
    Enable Adobe Acrobat extension for Microsoft Edge

Acorn

Why don't you just export from Xara as a Power Point file?

Ray