Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Horizontal Page Movement

I'll start replacing the converted shapes with real text again, and see if the issue still persists. Thanks for the advice, Acorn.

Btw, the page movement issue has been resolved. The Xara team suggested exporting the site with the "Scale to Fit" option checked (found under Web Properties), and inputting a value of 1920. This worked, even when increasing the value to 2560 to match the resolution of my desktop monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Btw, the page movement issue has been resolved. The Xara team suggested exporting the site with the "Scale to Fit" option checked (found under Web Properties), and inputting a value of 1920. This worked, even when increasing the value to 2560 to match the resolution of my desktop monitor.
    Good to know. You still have to face the issue of 19 pages in Main and ditto in Variant with so many images in anything other than a Conventional Website will drag your performance way down and will have many quitting your site rather than staying. You might be able to bespoke in lazy-loading.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks for the tip on lazy loading, Acorn. Never heard of the term before but just did a quick search about it. Looks like a viable solution to my site's slow load time. I will post back here once I have updated and optimized my site.