Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Page shifting to the right

I can't figure out why this page is moving to the right https://heartlandfcu.org/memberapp_1.htm
    It happens on the mobile version also.

The other strange thing is that in my Web Designer files the page is called memberapp. But in my files on the web host server, there are two files....memberapp and memberapp_1. I deleted memberapp_1 and then reset the link and uploaded again, but then it returns 404.

Can anyone help?

Default Re: Page shifting to the right

Not sure, but I'm wondering if it could be a wide desktop page accidentally in a narrow mobile variant. You could try duplicating a working page and then bring over what you need from this bad page to it one thing at a time and see if you can find the cause.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Quote Originally Posted by horse3farm View Post
    I can't figure out why this page is moving to the right https://heartlandfcu.org/memberapp_1.htm
    It happens on the mobile version also.
    The other strange thing is that in my Web Designer files the page is called memberapp. But in my files on the web host server, there are two files....memberapp and memberapp_1. I deleted memberapp_1 and then reset the link and uploaded again, but then it returns 404.
    Can anyone help?
    You need to Export Website locally and view there.
    If it all renders correctly then purge your entire server site and republish. Some older files could be skewing matters.

If it still renders to the right, then, make a copy of your design file and remove all JotForm code and again Export locally and check if it centres.
    If so thenthere large amount of code JotForm produces it at fault.
    I would then check you have used the correct embed for a responsive site.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

it could be an error:
    <div class="xr_ap" id="xr_xr" style="width: 955px; height: 5701px; top:0px; left:50%; margin-left: -478px; text-align: left;">

P&G 10, 11, 15; XWD Premium 11,15; XDPX 15.1; XDPX 18.5; XDPX 19; XBuilder;

Quote Originally Posted by Spamiky View Post
    it could be an error:
    <div class="xr_ap" id="xr_xr" style="width: 955px; height: 5701px; top:0px; left:50%; margin-left: -478px; text-align: left;">
    Spamiky, that code is wrapped in a conditional block that only occurs when the browser is less than IE version 9.
    It is more likely to be some other code not terminated properly.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat