Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default FTP Timeout error

Hello Everyone.
    I'm trying to upload changes to my website but get the error message "ERROR FROM WEB DESIGNER PREMIUM - FTP ERROR TIMEOUT WAS REACHED"
    I've checked the FTP settings which appear ok (they are unchanged since working correctly).
    Is this due to a program fault or my server (Hosting) company?

Advice welcome before I start making calls.
    regards to all.
    Joned

Default Re: FTP Timeout error

@Joned, this might help: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...397#post603397.

There are quite a few Threads on this topic so you are not alone.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: FTP Timeout error

Quote Originally Posted by Joned View Post
    Hello Everyone.
    I'm trying to upload changes to my website but get the error message "ERROR FROM WEB DESIGNER PREMIUM - FTP ERROR TIMEOUT WAS REACHED"
    I've checked the FTP settings which appear ok (they are unchanged since working correctly).
    Is this due to a program fault or my server (Hosting) company?

Advice welcome before I start making calls.
    regards to all.
    Joned
    Hi, this article might help. One item not on this list that we see frequently is that the server is out of storage. Often, deleting and republishing the full site works. But we always recommend re-verifying that the credentials are valid.

https://helpandsupport.xara.com/xara...out%20timeouts