Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Modular Websites

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    So. Web Blocks. Selected the entire block. Ungrouped. And … no resize handles. I realize you don’t use them this way, but one should be able to resize them no?
    Bill, may I suggest that you read the whole Thread? I tapped this in post 4. This is all about Layout groups which Xara can create but we aren't allowed 'for the greater good.'

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Modular Websites

Got it. It’s the quick shape tool I have to mess with. The manual indicates all we have to do is ungroup and “size as usual”. Not so. They didn’t mention the quick shape tool.

Thanks @acorn.
    W
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Default Re: Web Blocks - Wrapper Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post

I feel we require a blank Web block Wrapper and a blank Layout wrapper.
    And the detail to combine and adjust.
    I can see great potential for WBs but you've gone default in locking us out.

Acorn
    We definitely need a blank web block, and blank layout wrapper. I’m finding that I must customize a block, and often need simply a blank web block. Thanks Acorn.

- Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.