Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can't get rid of, or change the Pasteboard background color in WD 19 Pro

Can anybody tell me, how to fix this problem? I've tried everything I know, including going to the Page & Layers Gallery. In the WD preview the pastboard shows white, as I made it, but after upload it still shows the previous color blue.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Wolf
    Last edited by flwolf; 09 March 2023 at 09:43 PM. Reason: missing word

Default Re: Can't get rid of, or change the Pasteboard background color in WD 19 Pro

Right-click on the pasteboard and choose Pasteboard Background > Reset

If it looks right when previewing, but not when uploaded, try ctrl+F5 to clear your browser cache.

Default Re: Can't get rid of, or change the Pasteboard background color in WD 19 Pro

Thanks for the input, but nothing works. The pasteboard color goes away in the editor, but in the Preview or even after upload, the blue color is still there. I even changed the color successfully in WD, but it just won't show outside the editor.

did you clear the cache[s] - your preview is in a browser, as is viewing the upload, I reckon it is a cache problem as chris mentioned
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

You must have a blue shape somewhere that's set to fill the page.

Edit the pasteboard colour to some awful green or red, does that change in the preview, or remain blue?
    If it changes, reset the pasteboard again. If it doesn't, go on a search for a blue shape that's set to stretch either vertically or horizontally.

Are you using a scrolling or transition website?

If so, only the first page sets the Pasteboard.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Wolf, you have left this Thread hanging (by a thread) and also https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...978#post653978.
    We like feedback and proof of success.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat