Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Custom page size issue

I just upgraded to version 11. I am no longer able to create a custom page size and then set that as a template for future use. After setting the custom size (24"x20") via Page Options, I then go to the File menu and select Save Template. I haven't the slightest idea where to find the saved template later when I want to use the same custom size again. I then attempted to simply open a new page and then grab the edges with the selector tool in order to expand the page size manually, but it won't allow me to expand the workspace this way either like I used to be able to do in the older version I was using.

Default Re: Custom page size issue

What programme are we talking about here?
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hi TX

I believe you can only alter the page size dynamically in a web document, not a print document.

My path to the templates folder is:

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Xara\XtremeProSub\Sub \Templates\ENG

To create a template:

VIDEO
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hello TX,

I am using Xara Designer Pro X11. I have made several custom templates (File, Save template...). In this version, the templates are in C:\Program Files\Xara\Xara Designer Pro X11\Templates\ENG folder, and you should be able to select one from File, New dropdown menu.

Under your page options you have to deselect Lock Page size. You will then be able to drag the page size to what ever size you want.

Ray