Quote Originally Posted by StewKriti View Post
Hi - I have Xara Web Designer Premium 19.0.0.64291 and have had to reinstall the program due to SSD failure...I had previously downloaded all the content to page & gallery layout but didn't realise the reinstall would overwrite the files in local user files...
Like everyone else I am unable to renew update (expired 27th July) and this website is a community project (neapoli-crete.com) and we cannot afford to subscribe on yearly basis at this time. I have now lost all the templates, photo frames, components etc. etc.
Is there any way of downloading the content from somewhere?

Many Thanks

Stewart
Is this the site we are talking about: https://www.neapoli-crete.com/index.htm? It looks like your site started life as a Not-for-Profit template but moved on significantly from that template with the addition of a mobile variant and new page formats. Other than the colour theme and some minor elements, you could, if you had to, start from scratch. The NfP template (with a modified Navbar to show a submenu as per your current site) is here:

Not-for-Profit.xar

Other than being a time-consuming exercise you could likely rebuild / reverse engineer your published site via access to the source code objects. Did your reinstall overwrite the backups in App Data/Local /Xara/ XtremePro/19/Backups?

In terms of other components, your site has a couple of Accordion sliders, but they can be replicated too.

Not a help to you right now, but I save all my design files and the Designs cache to OneDrive.