Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Copy and paste multiple pages in Xara Designer Pro

Hi guys,

I am working on a 100 plus page directory. I've worked with different parts of the directory in separate files. Now I need to create 1 file and save as PDF.
    Is it possible to copy and paste multiple pages from 1 file to the other in Xara Designer Pro?
    I have a total of 55 pages to copy and paste. Can it be done in one go or do I have to copy and paste 1 page at a time?

Default Re: Copy and paste multiple pages in Xara Designer Pro

you can drag a saved xar file into an open xar file and combine them that way - worth trying, but test it with copies in case it messes up...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

100 pages makes a pretty cumbersome xar file. Is this really necessary? If you create pdf's from each of your current xar files you could use pdfJoiner to combine all the seperate pdf's into one Just a thought.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks for the help guys.
    I used PDF Joiner and it worked like a charm

Glad to hear it worked for you Zaahir
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host