Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default link to heading on a different page

Hi Acorn,
    as I already wrote within my last thread, I am not able to make links to headings between different pages working.
    The small sample has just two pages, ea. 960px and 480px. Link to a heading on the same page works, but a link to a different page, just shows the top of the linked page and doesn´t move to the related heading.

I think I can remember, that I have seen it partially working in the past, which means it worked for the desktop version (>=960px) but not for the mobile version (480px) at the same time. This time, with my sample it neither works for the desktop version nor for the mobile version.

In general it would make my work easier with bigger web sites to handle all links for both versions (desktop and mobile) .

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards
    Erwin

a short add:
    Playing around with my sample, I see different 3 different behaviors
    a) works: positioning is fine, the heading is visible
    b) partially works: positioning is not correct, as below the heading / the heading is not visible
    c) does not work: just jumps to the top of the related page as I mentioned above
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by zawadil; 07 February 2023 at 04:52 PM. Reason: additional informations