Hi folks

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

On Xara Designer Pro X 19.0.0.64291 running on Windows 10.0.19045.2546 (2H22) with IE11 uninstalled and with a working Firefox 110 Beta 4 as my default browser, I have the following issue:

If I export an object to a JPG or a PNG, then click the browser preview, nothing happens.

Now I know this function uses the small executable Xaralink.exe, which is located in "%programfiles%\Xara\Xara Designer Pro X\19"

This file definitely exists in this location and does get run when I attempt the preview.

I am wondering if anyone else is having the same issue when they do a browser Preview from the JPG/PNG export dialogue box?

I am currently using a workaround which involves using my own Xaralink.exe compiled with Autohotkey. This allows the browser preview from within Xara’s JPG/PNG export dialogue box.

I am waiting for Xara DPX 20 (Not interested in Xara’s subscription model) to see if this issue resolves in that version. I don’t really want to reinstall 19 as my work-a-round serves me well at this time.