Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello folks,

Some time without posting something here, as usual because too much work and very dense projects that sucks up all my time --and "free" time too. But luckly I have a bit of idle time, enough to play around with XX1 for the fun of it.

So... here it is my very first car drawing, I never thought they are such complex to do! It took me 5 hours to do this simple concept car model... 100% Xara X1, no photos, no bitmap fills, no 3D, just pure XX1! Hopefully you won't find too much bad details on it heheheh... But hey, comments are welcome!

Aram
    Chief Designer & Owner
    Lithium.Design Studio
    www.lithium-design.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audi-full.jpg 
Views:	847 
Size:	132.2 KB 
ID:	17356  

Hello folks,

Some time without posting something here, as usual because too much work and very dense projects that sucks up all my time --and "free" time too. But luckly I have a bit of idle time, enough to play around with XX1 for the fun of it.

So... here it is my very first car drawing, I never thought they are such complex to do! It took me 5 hours to do this simple concept car model... 100% Xara X1, no photos, no bitmap fills, no 3D, just pure XX1! Hopefully you won't find too much bad details on it heheheh... But hey, comments are welcome!

Aram
    Chief Designer & Owner
    Lithium.Design Studio
    www.lithium-design.com

...wireframes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	audi-wireframe.jpg 
Views:	1107 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	19593  

Nice car Aram! How would it look on a fireball background? I think that would hightlight the car much much more, you know with dark reds and oranges and blacks... Roiling behind the car.

Great looking car Aram

Really nice job, the grill and wheels are especially nice.
    tim