Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Download Online Content

I just obtained a new Dell laptop, and have installed XDPX 19. Is there any way to download all the online content catalog to local disk? I've done this on my older laptop, think a section at a time, same version of XDPX. Find it easier to use than online, and only way if I'm operating offline. Would it be possible just to copy all content over from my older computer? Thanks in advance for any tips.

Default Re: Download Online Content

The easiest way is to hover over the folder icon at the top right of the Page and Layer Gallery and right click each category in turn, and click Download All.

If you want to copy from your old PC:
    Enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer and navigate to C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\Xara\XtremePro\19\Cache\designs and copy the folder eng.

You can paste the eng folder anywhere that suits you on your new PC and then point Xara to that folder. Hover over the folder icon at the top right of the Page and Layer Gallery and click the Disc Design tab. Navigate the eng folder and click the Add button.

Note: I'm pretty sure it's the Add button, but not 100% as it may be the Update button.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ken.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	133189
    Last edited by Chris M; 04 January 2023 at 07:37 AM. Reason: spelling