Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question v18 Desktop to v22 Subscription - Animation Issues

I seem to be having some issues when I upgraded from Magix/Xara Web Design v18 to Xara Web Design v22.

1. All animations are not working correctly and the objects are in the wrong place. (PC and Mobile)
    2. Section Title Text is very small on the mobile phone, but fine on the PC.

Any help would be much appreciated. I hoped to have this corrected for the weekend.
    www.WasteIndustryTraining.com

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Default Re: v18 Desktop to v22 Subscription - Animation Issues

Quote Originally Posted by klowetx View Post
    I seem to be having some issues when I upgraded from Magix/Xara Web Design v18 to Xara Web Design v22.

1. All animations are not working correctly and the objects are in the wrong place. (PC and Mobile)
    2. Section Title Text is very small on the mobile phone, but fine on the PC.

Any help would be much appreciated. I hoped to have this corrected for the weekend.
    www.WasteIndustryTraining.com

Thank you and Happy New Year!
    Might I suggest you clear your browser cache by pressing Ctrl+F5.
    You are describing the very issues this might cause.

What i am seeing is as you describe so the next trick is to Run v22 as Administrator the one time.
    I also recommend a cold reboot of your machine.

The final one is caching at the server.
    Unless you can purge this yourself, you may have to wait several hours for your site to be properly updated.

HNY

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: v18 Desktop to v22 Subscription - Animation Issues

Everything looks fine to me on both desktop and Android.

On your desktop, try ctrl+F5 to force a hard refresh of your browsers cache. On your mobile browser, head into Privacy Settings and clear the cache from there.