Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: How can I make everything on every page a bit larger, (but stay centred)?

MPA desktop its included in office, i have a retail license, not paying a subscription. He can also try it for 90 days, and to the job.
    I can't stop of working.. I will have the eternity to rest
    Madre Teresa de Calcuta.

Default Re: How can I make everything on every page a bit larger, (but stay centred)?

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    Hi Josè

Can't speak for shiphen but MPA is one of those apps I have never been able to justify the cost of personally - but if you happen to have it, it can indeed be useful

if xara 11 through 15.1 ever stop working I may need to resort to something like this, question woud be $15 US a month, or $0.60 a flow... humm
    Yes, first option is with xara for me as well, did't find a good way to make it inside xara Designer, as you said autokey is a good option.
    I can't stop of working.. I will have the eternity to rest
    Madre Teresa de Calcuta.

Quote Originally Posted by Josè Campoy. View Post
    MPA desktop its included in office, i have a retail license, not paying a subscription. He can also try it for 90 days, and to the job.
    ah - that is quite a recent addition and I missed it... thanks for the info
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...