Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Single Button Navigation Bar

Hi Everybody,

I need some help here. I'm banging into a brick wall and can't find the door or a way around it.

Windows 10
    Xara Web Designer Premium 19.0.0.64291 DL x64 May 3 2022

How do I convert a horizontal multi-button navigation bar (placed on a Main site version) to a Single Site Menu button (placed on a Mobile site version)?
    The PDF manual doesn't seem to address this at all.
    Many Thanks,
    -Paul-
    If I wasn't so stupid, I wouldn't have to be so persistent.

Default Re: Single Button Navigation Bar

Paul, you have a small problem if you are modifying an existing one with sub-menus.
    You first have to create the second and subsequent buttons as sub-menus then drag their sub-menu entries into the new labels and finally delete the old buttons.

https://helpandsupport.xara.com/xara...hsearch=navbar does not really explain this.

Finally, replace the Home button text with the hamburger symbol.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Acorn
    Once again, you've sent me to the place I needed.
    One more question though ... How do I replace the Home Button Text with the Hamburger symbol?
    Many Thanks,
    -Paul-
    If I wasn't so stupid, I wouldn't have to be so persistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Bruneau View Post
    Thanks Acorn
    Once again, you've sent me to the place I needed.
    One more question though ... How do I replace the Home Button Text with the Hamburger symbol?
    Paul, highlight the text, pick Insert > Symbol and type HAM... , finally clicking the Hamburger icon.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Paul, highlight the text, pick Insert > Symbol and type HAM... , finally clicking the Hamburger icon.
    I just learned something new!

For a cell variation, I add the Hamburger icon to the Mouseoff layer and construct my menu on a new layer called menu. The hamburger icon links to the menu layer.