Working to rebuild various sites I have, and looking to see how others handle 'photo pages'.
Would like to ask / see how others are sharing groups of photos ?
. . not just how to show some pictures on a page, but also how others share 'multiple groups' of pictures.

I have several websites that are mostly used for sharing modeling information for friends. These sites have many many pages of project or model photos, each page with multiple photos. A recent example of modeling a Presidential railcar, had a Project page with about 15 sub-pages, each with multiple pictures per page. On these photo pages, a visitor can expand a thumbnail picture to a large size and then toggle to the next picture in the page group.
..here is a sample project page: http://www.frolin.net/cwrr/pictures2/20200200/page.html

What I am looking to do is to design new websites for all of these hobby pages (these sites are old). I am reviewing modern standards and looking at improved photo sharing. The older photo editor software I use, along with cropping and resizing images, also has a feature to create the initial thumbnails, links and larger picture files, all with a web-page setup. Thus, once I revise the pictures, I simple "create a webpage" with the software (not manually copy and insert thumbnails or add links or such).

I would like to have photos that semi-fill a browser window or screen, instead of pre-sized images like I have now. I want to retain the 'manual' slideshow advance option so the visitor can manually advance to the next photo, but also add a slideshow feature. And with mobile vistors, if possible, an easy way to create a 'photo page' that will fit nicely on a larger desktop monitor and a phone or tablet. ( want winning lottery numbers too -ha)

I would like to ask (and see) what others are doing for photo pages.
-- please give a link to see your page for an example
And ask what basic process in summary you do; steps, options in and outside Xara you used.

I have multiple hobby sites to rebuild, and most have many photo pages (most sites have over 1500-3000 photos each).

Hoping to 'see' what others are doing with Xara for example, so support things I am reading about and finding options to go try.

Thanks in advance,
Frolin