It may be possible that I'm missing some things here, but in case I'm not...

- I haven't used Designer Pro+ in a while, and I opened it up today to see that the UI has gone full emo - no colour except the lower palette. Wow, who hurt you? lol. I hope the person who's in charge of the interface has found new happiness since making that artistic decision but for those of us not into self-harm, can we please have an option (a supported one) that returns the UI to a standardized UI colour scheme? Perhaps something along the lines of the MS Windows UI specs? Maybe there already is one akin to Ctrl-Alt-Shift-S, but it brings me to my second point...

- Why is it that none of the tooltips on the main icon toolbars offer hints to their respective shortcut key (i.e. Save/New/Paste/Zoom)?

- Although it may exist I cannot find any hint in the UI that tells me what key combination will let me perform a basic zoom in/out. I get that there is 'zoom to item', etc. (on a toolbar with no keystroke hints) but I mean just a basic "in". I open help, go to the support website, search for 'zoom in' and have to go through the results to find the 1/2/3/4 for 100/200/300/400% zoom, but it's not quite the same thing.

Anyway, just throwing stuff out there. I get that you might want to 'modernize' the user experience but it might be nice to offer people the option to do things they way they're already accustomed.