Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default web page justification

Hi, some of my webpages created with Xara web design premium v19 are right justified when viewed in a browser. How do I center them?

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: web page justification

Hi Yossi, I'm not 100% sure what's going on here but I find that your Pasteboard background has a line and a rectangle larger than your page size. However I still can't find what's causing the alignment error. Hang around and I'm sure someone will find the cause
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

For the next one to pick up the challenge:
    It has something to do with the variant. Delete the mobile variant, and it behaves as it should do.

Keep the home fires burning, I'm going back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    For the next one to pick up the challenge:
    It has something to do with the variant. Delete the mobile variant, and it behaves as it should do.

Keep the home fires burning, I'm going back in.

Assuming this is a website, change the Wed Properties > Export to 'Website' (do not use 'Instant' presentation) - rename the index-a page to index, then as you say Chris delete the mobile variant. The issue was specific to the blog pages moving right and that issue is then resolved.

However, regenerating the mobile variant creates a complete mess that will have to be sorted out manually with a new mobile menu too. I could not find the root cause of the issue either, but I'd bet it is related to the old Xara template.
    Gary
    www.initiostar.co.uk

Xara Designer Pro+ and Xara Designer Pro X 19.0.1.65946 DL x64 Feb 7 2023

Thank you all for your helpful suggestions! I will delete the mobile variants as a first step, and see how it goes. Thanks again