Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default exporting mult-page PDFs

When exporting multi-page file to PDF from Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 6, it exports an individual file for each page and I cannot find a setting to save to one file. Does anyone know where I might find this?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: exporting mult-page PDFs

Hmm? I work with Designer Pro+ and the most recent version. I have been doing a lot of book design and export exclusively to PDF/X format.

Xara Photo and Graphic Designer is currently version 19. Considerably newer than version 6.

I recommend downloading the free trial version of V19 and see if you can export an multi-page file. And if so, and depending on how much need you have for multi-page export, consider the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg brazel View Post
    When exporting multi-page file to PDF from Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 6, it exports an individual file for each page and I cannot find a setting to save to one file.
    I seem to remember that this was a limitation of earlier versions. I also seem to remember that I worked around this by merging the different PDFs in some PDF utility.

Following Gary's suggestion might be the way to go.

Default exporting mult-page PDFs

I installed Xara PGD on a new machine. The PDF functionality worked fine on my other computer.

I resolved it, thanks for the input.

I use Xara as a peripheral tool, but are there strong reasons to upgrade to to the latest version?

It depends on whether there are new features to make your work easier. If everything you have now works for what you are doing then probably not. But you can download the latest version for a free trial and see if the never version is something you cannot live without.

Good point, I will try it out. Have a good day!

Glad to help. I lived in Detroit in 1967-8 prior to being drafted. I'm sure it has changed some since I was there.

Wow, so you were in Detroit for the big fun, and then on to another theater. What a trip. I've been here for 12 years intending to assist with redevelopment, but it's so politicized as to be unworkable. Unfortunately, I'd say this is not unique to this city.

Yes, I have moved from Los Angeles when there were riots to Detroit where there were riots, and then was stationed for a while at Ft. Belvoir where we got shipped into DC where there were riots.

I must have been the harbinger of riots.