Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default web page justification

Hello community, I am using Xara web designer premium. Some web pages are right justified when viewed (previewed) in the browser window. I am assuming that the default for the page placement is center justified. How do I control page justification? Thanks!

Default Re: web page justification

Quote Originally Posted by yossi-k View Post
    Hello community, I am using Xara web designer premium. Some web pages are right justified when viewed (previewed) in the browser window. I am assuming that the default for the page placement is center justified. How do I control page justification? Thanks!
    yossi-k, welcome to Talkgraphics.

By design, all rendered Xara pages are centred.
    If you are not getting this you may have one of a couple of things wrong with those pages.

The first may be that you grouped some off-page objects with other by mistake.
    Try Select All to see if the bounding box goes off page.
    Better, you can usually find these by opening all layers, changing the View Quality to Outline and Zooming out.

The second may be you have malformed endings for code in any Placeholders.

Without seeing your design, it is hard to guess.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat