Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default License and usage

It was my understanding that I can have Xara Web Designer Premium on 2 machines concurrently, as long as I'm not using it on both. I had a problem with my main machine, and in order to install it on my backup machine, had to delete the license activation for my main computer. When I got my main machine back up and running, I had to delete the license activation for the backup computer. That's hardly allowing me to have it installed on 2 machines concurrently. Not to mention the warning about too many license activations, and I'm out of them now.

Anyone know why I can't activate this on 2 machines concurrently as outlined in the EULA?

Default Re: License and usage

Hi,
    I presume that your version of Xara WDP is fairly recent and that you have a P3 serial number. You didn't indicate the version.

You can have Xara on as many devices as you want, but only 2 can be activated at one time.

had to delete the license activation for my main computer
    You cannot "delete" a license activation. You can only "Deactivate" a device for that serial number.

There are two ways to do this:
    1. In the program under Help, "Deactivate Program."
    2. In your account on Magix.com, My Products, go to the program, Show more details, and Deactivate one or both of the activations. The devices (computers) are indicated. This is the preferred method. Note that Xara may detect major changes to the operating system or hardware as a different device, so you may have to Deactivate/Activate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My products - Deactivate Xara.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	132903

Then, when you next open Xara, you will be asked to activate and you can do so.

I presume that you do not have two accounts with Magix ( a no no).
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)