Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Where did that toolbar go

Cross posted due to the fact that the Video Deluxe forum (which DOES exist) is not findable. So I asked for help on "the wrong forum".

To avoid others guessing, I suggest this: Forum for MAGIX video software > Other Products. Search for Video Deluxe Plus 2021, you might be lucky.

@David - I take it you have tried https://www.magix.info/us/support/ar...anual-pdf--71/ for the manual.
    Steam links to a PDF download at https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.c...f?t=1599654586.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi,

I see that you have now found the Magix forum. The following is to clear up a few things - the program name and how easy it is to find the Magix.info forum.

Video Deluxe is the name given to the Magix program in non-English speaking countries. In Enlish speaking countries, the name was Movie Edit Pro. The English name has recently been changed to Movie Studio as Vegas Movie Studio was dropped by the Vegas team so Magix created a new version that allowed basic import of old Vegas Movie Studio files into Movie Edit Pro/Magix Movie Studio. The name in non-English speaking countries is still Video Deluxe. You say that you updated recently but your version, 20.x.x.x is called VDL 2021 and is not recent. The program is now VDL2023 at version 22.x.x.x.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MEP in Dutch is VDL.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	132842

There is a link on this page to the forum - MAGIX Community - which takes you to Magix.info. If you post in the English part of the forum, post under Movie Studio.

Name:	VDL page link to Magix forum.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	132843

...due to the fact that the Video Deluxe forum (which DOES exist) is not findable.
    You indicate this more than once, but it is not true so you did not look very hard. There is a link on Magix.com as I showed above and right in the program, exactly where one should look - under Help:

Name:	MEP2021 Dutch Help - link to Magix info forum.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	132845

in the F1 Help file:

Name:	MEP2021 Dutch Help F1 - link to Magix info forum.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	215.2 KB 
ID:	132846

and in the pdf Help (manual) file which you indicated would be a waste of time to consult:

Name:	MEP2021 Dutch Help Manual - link to Magix info forum.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	132848

And all of that was in Dutch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MEP2021 Help - link to Magix info forum.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	132844   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MEP2021 Dutch Help Manual - link to Magix info forum.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	132847  

John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

@browj2, John thank you for taking the time to nail this down.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I too was hoping our resident magix expert would be picking this up - thanks John
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...