Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Computer

Default Re: New Computer

true jono although it look like one is USB2 [be ok for cintiq or mouse] - question remains, are they seperately powered, because if they are all running off the same internal USB power circuit that limits their usefulness [and the number you can use at the same time for anything that drains power]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Yes with win 11 pro.
    This was (see below) what I been using for past 14 years running a business lol, so anything above this to me rocks.
    I am using the hp below now on my trip in california, so it is a good handy laptop for it.

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c04285001

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hp.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	132834

That's a nice and neat looking unit. Amazing how much PC they can fit into such a small form factor these days.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Yes xtom. I still don't know what is the name of the graphic card, if anyone can tell me, that would be great.

That form factor does not have a graphics card, they use integrated graphics. The 2021 Ryzen 54 5600H (mobile chip) has the Vega 7 graphics. A good, solid chip used in most brands of laptop.

The most common problem with the Nuk style of compact PC is heat. Give the case a good inch of space around the sides, and don't put anything on the top of it. I've had to replace the cooling fan on a couple of the early Intel offerings, they are easy enough to work on.

Good to know Chris. I put it on my laptop cooling fan. When using games it only gets hot, otherwise it keeps cool.