Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Confused!! Just how many Xara are there??

OK so what's the difference between Xara Web Designer Premium and Xara Web Designer+ Apart from them seemingly being from 2 different companies?
    I have an old copy of Design 10 and an out of date copy of Design Premium. The UI is almost identical.

Both from Magix.com and Xara.com respectively.

Default Re: Confused!! Just how many Xara are there??

Quote Originally Posted by MrDrizz View Post
    OK so what's the difference between Xara Web Designer Premium and Xara Web Designer+ Apart from them seemingly being from 2 different companies?
    I have an old copy of Design 10 and an out of date copy of Design Premium. The UI is almost identical.

Both from Magix.com and Xara.com respectively.
    Mr D, all are made by Xara. The Plus ones are subscription and the most up to date. Magix markets and supports the others.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Mr D, all are made by Xara. The Plus ones are subscription and the most up to date. Magix markets and supports the others.

Acorn
    Most concise explanation I've seen. Well done, Acorn. Well done.

"Brevity is not only the soul of wit; it is the soul of making ones self agreeable; of just plain getting along with others and of everything that's worth having in life." Samuel Butler

Thank you for that simple explanation.