Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Invisible Page Call Link

Acorn

Thanks

I will look into HTML Tables - Learning as I go here. . . . . .

Family knows about my corporate travels & thus all of the Recipes I picked up along the way over 20 years. & have suggested submitting a Cookbook

I dunno - The Recipes are NOT perfect & I'm having a good time creating the web site (Old Fart - 80, wakes up at 4:00am & can't get back to sleep. Better than watching late-nite TV.

Thanks
    Ron

GWPRIESTER

FINALLY (I think)!

Several people have recently notified me of a "This Web Site Is UNSAFE" warning that pops up when they go there. Yesterday, I contacted GoDaddy who hosts my website. It works out that in order to make a buck, Search Engines, Hosting Companies, Anti-Virus Software's, etc. have recently decided that its now "unsafe" to own an inexpensive HTTP:// web site instead of a "safe" HTTPS:// website. Since the purpose of my Web Site is mostly to keep my brain active to attempt to ward off the Alzheimer's Beastie (I'm 81). The initial out of pocket investment ($200.00+) GoDaddy wants to move me from an HTTP to HTTPS web site is currently out of the question for my Social Security budget. I ass-u-me that's also why malwarebytes is blocking you from going there???

Sorry
    Ron

I have found my problem. Interspersed here and there are "Rectangles" and "Text Area" fields in the Mouse Off Layer along with a few Page Background and Pasteboard Backgrounds that somehow have the Bacon Wrapped image called within them. I am now S L O W L Y going through everything and deleting the fields. Copying & pasting pages containing those bad fields has ultimately been my downfall (Mostly section Index pages which are often very large).

Thanks to everyone for their efforts
    Ron

Egg Bramhill

Thanks
    I have "Discovered" that on some pages I have an empty "Rectangle" in the Mouse Off layer that has a picture attached that's not uploaded into that directory. Deleting the Rectangle eliminates the problem.

A lazy problem on my part of copying a generic page and pasting it into a different section to create a new recipe.

Thanks for your help
    Ron