Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ron's Kitchen - AV False Positives

No sure why but when I try to visit Ron's site (www.RonksKitchen.com/index.htm) in Firefox, Malwarebytes blocks the site:

Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may be compromised.
    We strongly recommend you do not continue.

Last edited by Acorn; 20 September 2022 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Added Link

Default Re: Text Justification "Fully Justify" error

gwpriester

Could it be because the site is HTTP & not HTTPS??????

Firefox doesn't like to display my top of page Menus properly, so, for at the moment, I've kind of given up on Firefox. . . . . . .

Thanks Ron

Also,
    My brother uses Firefox exclusively, and it doesn't get an error on his laptop.

I get the "Don't go there" warning from Malwarebytes in Firefox & Chrome Ron
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	132774  
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 20 September 2022 at 10:28 AM.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

no problems for me in firefox, and menus appear to work ok, can't say if they display the way you want but you can be sure you will have visitors that use firefox

eset does not give any warnings [nor for that matter defender] - malewarebytes can sometimes be a bit quick to blacklist a site - whether that is because it is extra secure or because it likes to be seen to be doing something I leave to you to decide
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Wodlik View Post
    Could it be because the site is HTTP & not HTTPS??????
    Ron, nothing to do with the Protocol though a secure one would be preferable.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Today Malwarebytes went berserk and was popping up every time I opened a browser or went to any page. All of the blocked/suspect sites were related to Google YouTube etc.

I ran the Malwarebytes repair tool which reinstalled Malwarebytes and now everything is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Today Malwarebytes went berserk and was popping up every time I opened a browser or went to any page. All of the blocked/suspect sites were related to Google YouTube etc.

I ran the Malwarebytes repair tool which reinstalled Malwarebytes and now everything is OK.
    I had the same happening but the situation eventually sorted itself w/o me having to do anything.

Agreed, BUT, GoDaddy wants an initial investment of $200+ to move to HTTPS. Not on my limited budget.

Thanks Ron

you are on the wrong host....
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...