Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Conflict or Brain "One-Cheek Squeak"?

Hi Everybody,

I have several buttons on a page. They are all placed in the appropriate MouseOVER and MouseOFF layers, and are arranged as soft-groups.

If I click on some of the buttons from the graphical representation of my page, they also highlight in the Page & Layer gallery.
    However, some of the buttons do not highlight in the Page & Layer Gallery.

1. The buttons that do not highlight in the Page and Layer gallery will operate properly when I test the page.
    2. The buttons that do highlight in the Page and Layer gallery will not operate properly when I test the page.

If I click on any of the buttons from the Page & Layer Gallery, they will all show selected on the graphical representation of my page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-15 091402.gif 
Views:	32 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	132744 or Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-15 091610.gif 
Views:	29 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	132745

What am I doing differently with these buttons that do not operate properly?
    Many Thanks,
    -Paul-
    If I wasn't so stupid, I wouldn't have to be so persistent.

Default Re: Conflict or Brain "One-Cheek Squeak"?

Paul, the About button is marked as a Repeating.
    It should work regardless.

I imagine you have not brought it to the Front so another (transparent?) shape is overlapping it.

Just Copy + Paste in place your buttons to a new file and check that they now work or upload the copied file to us.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Conflict or Brain "One-Cheek Squeak"?

@PaulB, sorted?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat