Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up Honest feedback needed (tool for web designers)

Hi everyone,

My co-founder and I are building not8 - a platform for product review, and our main target audience are web designers.

Right now we have an MVP - a Chrome extension that allows you to leave sticky notes on live websites and share them with your colleagues.
    Web designers use it for teammate & client feedback collection and say that it increases team productivity by up to 15%!

As a very early-stage startup, we would love to hear an honest feedback from the designer community, so we know what to work on. To be more specific, we want to have a couple of CustDev interviews. In exchange, we are happy to offer an early access to our future platform to those who agree to spend ~15 minutes of their time on an interview.

Feel free to try our MVP out and share your feedback:
    https:// chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/not8/kdfppggcfpgdcdjcmfpmnfncifmdncfe

Really hope for your support!

Thank you

Yaro
    Last edited by Acorn; 05 September 2022 at 05:29 PM.
    IP

Exclamation Re: Honest feedback needed (tool for web designers)

Yaro, I have broken your Link on purpose.

The main reason is we do not allow first-off links from those we don't know.
    The second is that, despite this, I have left the Link for those who may have an interest and want to add a random Chrome extension to their system. I won't.

Why not?
    Simply because you did not offer any real detail ahead of the Link drop.
    I have no guarantee of your provenance. You are from Georgia but your IP address here is Dutch.
    The Xara Cloud Plus tool already has an in-built Comment mechanism for Team and Client integration.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Default Re: Honest feedback needed (tool for web designers)

Yaro, as you have not bothered to reply in three weeks, I consider your Post to be spurious and it is now Closed.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP