Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Galleries missing

I have DP+ July 22 version, today when opening the galleries are missing from the RHS last night when closing they were all their.

They are all ticked in the Utilities>Galleries menu tab, except the Line Gallery which actually shows on the RHS.

When I try to open up from the Insert>From the content gallery it reports 'The Design Gallery must be enabled to import content. You can switch if on from the 'Utilities'>'Galleries' menu' I do not understand the report as all items are ticked there is no Enabling entry menu item.

Default Re: Galleries missing

one way to fix this is to go to the program window menu > control bars and press 'reset' button

this will however reset all your UI bars should you have customised any, not just the gallery ones

you may wish to restart the program/computer first just in case that clears it
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks.
    The reset as suggested did what you said have Galleries back now to rebuild toolbars.
    The problem only occurred after doing August W10 update I delay doing until the end of the month.
    Peter

it's not always clear what causes it - sometimes a switch of screen resolution especially if you use more than one monitor at a different resolutions - windows updates do sometimes cause issues...

but glad it is fixed
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...