Long time and very happy software owner, love the ease of the software, but I hit a snag.
I purchased the Xara page and design program way-y-y-y back in 2014 and created a website, used it for upgrades on the site, love the program, but have lost the program (on CD) in a couple of moves. I am now retired and I need to re-do the website to reflect its closed.
I was able to download a "new" version of the same program that is suppose to allow me to activate it using the original serial number on the purchased product and wonder of wonders, I haven't lost that, however, when it asked me for the serial number and I try to enter it I get a red X and a refusal to move forward.
I get that this is an old registration, but it should be in the archives somewhere. I have or was pretty active while trying to get the original site up.
The up side is that it has performed so flawlessly that in the last few years I haven't needed any site updates. But it is a purchased product, not a subscription so I really would like to use it for rebranding the site.
Web site is AirBornCreations.com and I need a CLOSED sign on each page. I have one on the products page, but people are contacting me again, and I want to let them know I am no longer offering that service.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Ken