Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When all is well, then I am glad. Still, I do prefer to warn when I notice possible problems, than to keep silent and see the damage done. (as on Audre's site...it really gave me a shock as I never saw this kind of warning before)
    So: no need for future reference, afaic there will be none, and success with your contest.

Dear Complex Mind--

We get hit an unusually large number of times by trolls and spam, and I'm trying to keep it clean and creative here, instead of being an actual moderator...at least for the while.

You're verified, and I welcome you to our forum. Please forgive the tone and content of my original email.

Sincerest Regards,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.

Well, I guess all is well in the world now. haha
    I must admit, it was an "interesting" welcoming. But, I take nothing personnally and can smile at just about everything.
    I do hope that someone who reads these doesn't forget about the initial reasoning for the posting. Thecontest, even though the messages were really entertaining. Don't forget the contest!

The first entry to the contest was submitted. What do you think about it?

My second image was submitted and has received two votes, making him in the lead. Just wanted to keep you informed on the contest if you were interested. If not, let me know and I will quit posting.

Just wanted to send a reminder that the contest will be ending in June and wanted to give you the opportunity to join in. Remember, approximately $1500 worth of software is a great prize for you.