Default Re: Making Sense of Xara Plus

ACORN - Magix still offers XWD Premium.

https://www.magix.com/int/web/xara-web-designer/

P&G 10, 11, 15; XWD Premium 11,15; XDPX 15.1; XDPX 18.5; XDPX 19; XBuilder;

Quote Originally Posted by Spamiky View Post
    ACORN - Magix still offers XWD Premium.
    https://www.magix.com/int/web/xara-web-designer/
    Spamiky, I said "(Magix) Web Designer (not Premium) seems not to be on sale any more." & "XWD (Magix no long offers XWD)".
    Both statement do not say Magix has stopped selling Premium.

XWD is Xara Web Designer, which was a cut-down of Xara Web Designer Premium.

The naming of Xara products has always been confusing and I am sure many have ended up buying the wrong one because of this.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

First of all, I’ve never liked Magix. That’s also because of what they did with the then distributed Amiga software.

I switched to Pro+ quite early and still don’t regret it. Xara is one of many tools I use for my daily work.
    Xara is used by me every day for various tasks and/or replaces functions that other programs do not have.

I like the new, darker UI, but wanted more settings to adapt the UI to my needs. Affinity will show it.

Now I only hope that the functions we have been demanding for a long time will soon find their way to Xara.