Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default i need graphic desinger who can desing 100 logo templates monthly

Are there any desingers or websites for a logo design templates with a subscription plan ? I need around 100 logo templates per month and what is the price for them. Also i need subscription license who can be use for commerical. The reason i'am asking for this because i'am freelancer and i need logo templates for my clients
    IP

Default Re: i need graphic desinger who can desing 100 logo templates monthly

What exactly do you mean by "Logo Templates"?

And when I was a freelance designer I was under the impression that logo design was one of the services I was expected to provide. My own designs.

Are you really a freelancer or are you just someone pretending to be a freelancer?
    IP

Your profile says that you use Noup. I looked it up:
    Merriam Webster:
    a high steep promontory
    Urban Dictionary:
    A Noup is a not worth it group meaning a group of people you would perfer not to hang out with. A noup can also describe a group of girls that are not worth the trouble to hang out with because of things they've done or because their no longer fun to hang out with; but a noup is not necessarily a bad thing if the girls who are in your noup( a list of girls that are not worth it) are fun to hang out with, but the reason why their the noup is because nothing will happen with you and them. The noup can vary everyday depending on the circumstances. For some a girl can be a woup one day and a noup the next and for some they might be permanently in your noup.
    Learn something new every day.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)
    IP

@John, I have learned that Urban Dictionary does not proof read.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

@Acorn,

No, but they check grammar and spelling using their Urban Dictionary and Urban Grammar database. Therefour, their rite.

John
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)
    IP

So self-referencing to maintain an internal cohesion, regardless of correctness.

recursion - See 'recursion'.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Urban Dictionary is an interesting concept; I am betting Urban Slang is very fluid depending on where, and who, you are

I have friends who would pronounce 'nope' as 'noup' so i would be inclined to think that is what the OP means ie none that they wish to mention....
    Last edited by handrawn; 21 July 2022 at 10:57 PM. Reason: my spelling can be interesting to even though it is not in chinese
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

I have friends who would pronounce 'nope' as 'noup' so i would be inclined to think that is what the OP means ie none that they wish to mention....
    Not a term in the US that I am aware of. But all this is beside the point. PhilJames from Illinois, do you care to comment or should we consider this a drive by posting?
    IP

the IP he is using is in illinois

if it were serious you would think he would have been back by now... ?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Clearly a drive-by.

Thread Closed.

Acorn
    IP