Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Internal Program Error 7028.k.xp.gn

Not sure where to ask this.

XARA WEB DESIGNER PREMIUM 11.2.5.42127 DL x64 dEC 9 2015

I have a 74 page website - Mostly .jpg's & .pdf's with a few text boxes & menu's on each page.

Publish Website gets an "Internal Program Error 7028.k.xp.gn" near the end of the publish process.

I have an exactly the same website with 72 pages that does not get the error.

Help?

Default Re: Internal Program Error 7028.k.xp.gn

Hi Wodlik, these Internal Program Errors mean nothing to us mere mortals. I would suggest that somehow your xar/web file has become corrupted. You can try loading a backup file [File / Open Recent / Backups] and check to see if an earlier version throws up this error.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I'm going to risk being pedantic here and say that if you have two websites, one with 74 pages and the other with 72 pages, they cannot be exactly the same

like egg says, the error message is for program developers and without access to the web/xar file[s] may not make much sense; if this continues to be an issue and you cannot post up an offending file here, you may need to contact magix support
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks

My Kitchen Website is EXTREMELY LARGE, eventually it will contain about 1600 pages

I have index.htm files uploaded to several different directories. (Appetizers, Coffees, Seafoods, Sandwiches, etc.)

The pages are all similar in layout, etc. even though each pagel contains different basic information. The site I'm having the error with is Appetizers (74 Pages, the directory that works properly (72 Pages) is Soups. I'm going to upload Barbecues (43 Pages) shortly & see if that works or not.

OH, BTW, I'm using Windows 10 & I had to increase my desktop heap size to 20480, 1024 in order to get rid of intermittent Out of Memory Errors

Unfortunately, My backup Web File also gets the Error. . . . . I hate to start over with 74 pages again. I guess I will attempt to remove a few pages at a time to see if I can get the error to go away.

Thanks for your help

I think you are pushing webdesigner 11 to it's limits here, possibly beyond, but there are experts here who may know better

interesting what you say about heap size; that is something that can only be done by modifying the registry, and requires an good appreciation of what it is you are actually doing and it's consequences; have you noticed any downsides ?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...