Quote Originally Posted by Alani View Post
thank you for responding... yes, it does display correctly in the xara preview, and I have repeatedly cleared my cache because I have uploaded numerous fixes to the server and each time I clear my cache. The site worked perfectly at first. It is a simple site, not complex, with a few words and a few photos and two pages. The buttons worked fine. I added some things a few times and it still worked fine. Then I added a few small photos at the bottom and two new (inactive) buttons (two active buttons at the bottom were working fine) and then it all went haywire. The text at the top of the page changed color (black to white in some cases), size (some to very big, some to very small), and position (even going off the website to the right. The text also displaced the position of my photos. I have uploaded several tries, even starting from scratch, and, most recently, I just put in the title and small bits of text and one photo that are at the top of the site to try to see where it went wrong. And now even these are distorted and displaced. Thank you for your help...
This sounds like caching server-side. If you use Cloudflare, it has a Dev Mode that purges the server cache otherwise you have to wait until all the edge severs receive the changed files.

Acorn